1. The Teaching English as a Second Language Quarterly is owned by Shiraz University and managed by the editorial team assigned and approved by the Deputy for Academic Affairs of Shiraz University.
2. The major aim of this Journal (TESL Quarterly) is to provide opportunities to share our academic experiences in the form of written scholarly articles, in the areas of teaching and learning English as a foreign/second language, investigated by experts in the above fields across the board. This will give us a chance to exchange our ideas for more intellectual negotiation and interaction among colleagues inside and outside the country. The articles submitted to the journal must be written only in English following the guidelines found in this volume.
3. This journal is published quarterly by Shiraz University Press, Shiraz, Iran. Currently, the issues are published according to the Persian calendar by the end of Winter, Spring, Summer, and Fall which is roughly the end of March, June, September, and December, respectively. In order to be consistent with the Gregorian calendar and have volumes assigned just to this calendar, it was decided to publish 2021 issues according to this calendar system. Hence, the first issue of 2021 will be published at the end of March 2021 and the heading for volumes will bear one single year at the top.
5. The Editorial Board reserves the right to accept or reject articles, to make all editorial changes as deemed necessary, and to arrange articles in the order which finds appropriate.
6. The contents of the journal may not be reprinted or duplicated without the written permission of the Editor-in-Chief.
7. Funding: TESL Quarterly receives annually scheduled grants from Shiraz University for the expenses incurred. The internal manager of the journal is a staff member of the university and is paid by them.